From December 1-10 on The Cowboy Channel Cowboy Christmas, Ariat Rodeo Live Stage will provide live talk show-style entertainment for rodeo fans. Free to the public, Cowboy Christmas is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. m. to 4 p.m. m. (PT) daily at the Las Vegas Convention Center, South Halls and features more than 350 exhibitors and interactive elements for rodeo fans.
Each day, Ariat Rodeo Live State will feature the following (all times PT and subject to change):
RMEF Calcutta: from 10 a.m. m.
Cowboy Revival with hosts Shane Minor and Alecia Davis, beginning at 11 a.m. m.
Outside the Barrel with Flint Rasmussen – from 12:15 p.m.
NFR Tailgate Party: Starting at 1:30 p.m. m.
Rasmussen has been a staple on The Cowboy Channel Cowboy Christmas and continues to provide laughs, entertainment, and special guests throughout the ten days. Also returning for its third year is the live music show Cowboy Revival with hosts Shane Minor and Alecia Davis. The Rocky Mountain Elk Calcutta Foundation will be held every day. Returning in 2022 is NFR Tailgate Party, which will air live on The Cowboy Channel. This year’s NFR Tailgate Party will include a series of panel discussions featuring current and former rodeo champions, legends, industry leaders, and more. The “Rodeo Deep Dive” panels, hosted by Fanchon Stinger and Katy Lucas, will begin at 2 p.m. daily.
To add to the overall experience, RMEF’s Hunter & Outdoor Christmas Expo will be located up the South Halls from The Cowboy Channel Cowboy Christmas. Over the past 35 years, Cowboy Christmas has attracted more than 4.8 million attendees.
In addition to the Ariat Rodeo Live Stage, The Cowboy Channel Cowboy Christmas will include the following main performances and programming elements:
• Wrangler Rodeo Arena – With a capacity for more than 1,100 fans, the arena hosts a variety of events and competitions. The YETI Junior World Finals will feature contestants ages 19 and under competing in many of the events the pros participate in at the Thomas & Mack Center, including bull riding, bareback riding, saddle bronco riding, the fight of steers, boys, and girls. breakaways, team ropes, tie ropes, pole bending, and barrel racing;
• Ranch Water Rodeo Saloon: Every great “rodeo” needs a saloon. Located near the east end of Cowboy Christmas, the Ranch Water Rodeo Saloon offers drink specials and souvenir collectible cups. Plus, with its proximity to the Ariat Rodeo Live Stage, this will be a great place to be close to the action;
• Bites and Beers: A series of custom food and beverage carts will be located on the second floor adjacent to the Wrangler Rodeo Arena;
• NFR After Dark Presented by Community Coffee – This custom area features Cloud Touch units promoting all aspects of the NFR experience and how fans can engage at the 25 sponsoring hotels;
• A new area above will be Cowboy Christmas Village sponsored by Clint Orms. This festive area will include the Candy Cane and Cowboy Kissmas Arch Photo Walls, a 12-foot custom Christmas tree with a little train and town, daily appearances by Santa Claus from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. m. to 2 p.m. m. and more.
Sold Out For More Than 340 Consecutive Las Vegas Shows, The Wrangler NFR Attracts The Top 15 Contestants In Bareback Riding, Steer Wrestling, Team Roping, Saddle Bronco Riding, Roping Lashing, Barrel Racing, And Bull Riding. Under the new contract with the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association that runs through 2025, the purse in 2022 is more than $10.9 million. The ranking is based on the 2022 PRCA world ranking.
For more information about Wrangler NFR and The Cowboy Channel Cowboy Christmas, visit NFRexperience.com or via social media at /LasVegasNFR and use #WranglerNFR. For the latest Pro Rodeo news and Wrangler NFR coverage, visit prorodeo.com or via social media at @PRCA_ProRodeo.